CBD Gummies with Turmeric
If you don’t want to take multivitamins, these CBD gummies can be a great option for you since. One of the benefits of CBD gummies with turmeric and spirulina is that they have anti-inflammatory properties. There’s no high-fructose corn syrup in these gummies, only high-quality organic ingredients which is always a plus!
The package contains 8 CBD gummies with turmeric and Spirulina, 25mg each in a 200mg bag. These are organic, broad-spectrum CBDfx gummies that are sweet, delicious, and chewy. You’ll enjoy these bites servings while getting the benefits of what CBD has to offer. Turmeric and Spirulina gummies help you get the extra nutrients you need along with 5mg of organically farmed, broad-spectrum CBD in each gummy.
If you’re looking for ways to boost antioxidants in your system, then CBD gummies with turmeric are perfect to help supplement your normal intake of highly nutritious foods. Turmeric and Spirulina both are rich in antioxidants.
CBDfx uses solventless extraction to remove and collect active compounds from the plant. Why is this better for us as consumers? For one thing, chemical-based solvents carry a huge carbon footprint. Even though there are good reasons for businesses to use solvents in their extraction process, most eco-conscious businesses as well as smaller-scale extraction operations will use solventless methods.
Ultimately, solventless methods are more environmentally friendly, typically cost less for small businesses to use, have fewer waste disposal requirements and their output will contain fewer impurities. These CBD gummies with turmeric are just one of the many products CBDfx has where they use such extraction methods.
- Turmeric (Contains anti-oxidants)
- Spirulina (Essential amino acids, nutrients as well as anti-oxidant agents)
- Premium Broad Spectrum Hemp CBD oil
- Vegan, 100% all-natural
- Organic honey, non-GMO
- Organic Cane Sugar. This is much healthier for you than white sugar.
- Purified Water.
- Organic Agave Syrup. A low glycemic sweetener.
- Organic Tapioca Syrup. This is a low calorie, natural sweetener.
- Pectin. A carbohydrate that comes from the pulp and skins of fruits and veggies.
- Tri Sodium Citrate. This is a food additive usually used for flavor or as a preservative used in very small amounts.
- Citric Acid. Also used as a way to keep canned and jarred foods fresh over a long periods of time. Found in citrus fruits like lemons and limes.
- Organic Turmeric. Turmeric is a plant from the ginger family. Lots of health benefits from turmeric. Too many to list here.
- Spirulina. This is a blue-green algae. It grows on organisms that live on both fresh and salt water and packs LOTS of nutrients.
- Natural Flavor. Natural flavors extracted from plants and animals to create flavor enhancers used in foods.
Do edible CBD gummies work?
Yes! Ingesting CBD works just as well as any other method of CBD intake.
What are CBD edibles‘ effects?
The effect of CBD on each individual will be unique. We can’t predict how your body will react to edible CBD products so please consult with a doctor and take small doses when you decide to try.
CBD is from the cannabis plant, right?
Yes, it is, but CBD won’t make you feel “high” That’s because, even though CBD comes from the hemp (cannabis) plant, it is a totally distinct compound from THC. CBD is not intoxicating.
Are CBDfx gummies really organic and 100% vegan?
Yes! All of the ingredients in CBDfx CBD gummy bears are fully vegan and organic. There are no additives like gelatin; rather, they use pectin to get the perfect consistency in each gummy.
Will CBDfx Gummies with Turmeric & Spirulina help me sleep?
CBDfx does not make any claim that these are CBDFX gummies are good for sleep. What we do know is that melatonin is a natural sleep inducement agent — and CBDfx CBD Melatonin Gummies take advantage of that ingredient.
What is CBD anyway?
Feel free to read our CBD101 page for a more in-depth explanation about CBD.
There are no reviews yet.